These two sets of text will help spacing the lower case.
You can add accented letters to this test, and of course the characters ß æ ø &. Double characters may need special attention, such as gg and zz. Stick them in as required.
These two sets of text are good for spacing capitals.
With capitals you space accented capitals and whatever else you can think of.
Capitals and lower case must fit together. These two sets of text are useful for finding uneven spots.
Punctuation, of course, must fit everything else. Thats the comma, period, semicolon and colon at the very least.
Half a dozen alphabet sentences
These are my favorites. There are many more.
1. Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.
2. Thief, give back my prized wax jonquils!
3, Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs.
4. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
5. Sixty zippers were quickly picked from the woven jute bag.
6. Jaded zombies acted quaintly but kept driving their oxen forward.
I like to have within easy reach a text document with every character. Here it is. Help yourself.
Character set from 32 to 255. (Characters below 32, such as return and delete, can confuse some applications.) Download for Windows or for Macintosh.
Full character set from 0 to 255. Download for Windows or for Macintosh.